A lower cost approach to an all-purpose, permanent UVIS.
The VI104’s low-profile design is compact and installs flush to the road for minimal excavation as well as to accommodate any vehicle’s ride height. With a military-grade weather-resistant housing, the VI104 requires only basic preventative maintenance and no maintenance contracts.
Advanced imaging by eight motion-activated cameras create an overlapping field-of-view of the entire undercarriage. A comprehensive quad-frame display presents views from four different angles showing the undercarriage from side-to-side, bumper-to-bumper. With an intuitive interface, the operating system is simple in design for minimal training.
- Low-profile housing mounts flush to road surface.
- Eight motion-activated cameras for automated inspections.
- On-screen quad views provide overlapping images.
- 21 inch, full color, touchscreen, sunlight readable monitor.
- Long-lasting, bright white LED lighting for day/night operation.
- Inspects vehicles traveling up to 10 mph.
- Maintenance-free aluminum camera housings and crystal sapphire lenses.
- Desktop station enables operation from inside guardhouse.
- Quick and easy on-screen training in less than 30 minutes.
- Accommodates 40,000 lb of axle pressure.
- VI104: LowCam VI104 Permanent, In-Ground UVIS
- VI104LPR: LowCam Permanent, In-Ground VI104 UVIS with Automatic LPR